The solar vacuum collector SolarX-SC provides collection of solar radiation in any weather, practically without dependence from external temperature. The coefficient of absorption of solar energy of such collectors is 96%. Isolation in the form of a vacuum prevents heat loss.
Solar installations based on vacuum collectors can be used both for providing hot water supply and for heating the house. In the summer, 100% of the hot water from the solar heater can be completely obtained. In the rest of the year, due to the energy of the sun, it is possible to obtain up to 60% of hot water.
In the off-season and winter time, you can count on a certain addition of thermal energy for heating. Therefore, usually a solar heating system is expected to work in the spring-autumn period, and in the winter it will help your basic heating system.
- high productivity of at least 90%
- the use of solar vacuum collectors significantly reduces the cost of hot water supply, allowing you to save up to 75%;
- the possibility of exploitation at any time of the year - all the year round;
- possibility of integration into the existing hot water supply / heating system.
- the possibility of working in regions with a moderate climate, including in winter;
- a sufficiently high efficiency of a solar water heater with a low intensity of solar radiation, including in the absence of direct sunlight.
Solar solar systems can solve a number of issues:
- autonomous hot water supply;
- support of heating for premises;
- optimization of existing hot water supply and heating systems;
- heating of water in swimming pools;
- heating of greenhouses;
- use of hot water for technological purposes.
Solar systems with vacuum collectors SolarX are used to provide hot water supply in: houses, hotels, hotels, sanatoriums, boarding houses, sports complexes, cafes, restaurants, car washes, tourist bases, industrial, agricultural and other facilities.
Place of installation of solar collectors:
Solar collectors can be installed on an uneven patch of pitched roof on the south side or stand alone, oriented to the south. The angle of inclination of the solar collector depends on the choice of priority over the time of operation of the system.
Warranty period - 2 years;
The service life is 25 years.
You can buy a vacuum solar collector solarx-sc15 by visiting our office in Kiev.
Buy the vacuum solar collector solarx-sc15 online you can in the store
You can order the vacuum solar collector solarx-sc15 by the phones indicated in the contacts or order a return call.
Pickup from the office of LLC «SOLAR IKS» at the address: Kiev, Livarskaya Street, 7